Monday, December 1, 2014

Blogging for Bitcoins

Over the years I've discussed some pretty personal topics on this old blog.

I've talked about my child, religion, money, and my personal struggle with weight. And I've done my best to keep it 100% genuine. But, as I get more and more readers it is a struggle to keep myself honest. It is one thing to be totally transparent when no one is looking and quite another when there is an audience.

So, I have decided that I will be setting up some sort of system in which there will be a teeny tiny fee to read my posts.

I'm not exactly sure how it is going to work, but ideally I'd like to accept a small amount of bitcoin for each post. I'm working with my tech guy (also known as my husband) now to come up with a system that will work for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!