Sunday, March 16, 2014

Gratitude Week #3

+ I have such a wonderful husband. I have been a little under the weather the last week with a nasty cough. So, while I was at Loyola on Tuesday Neill took time out of his day to run to Walgreens and pick me up some cough drops and NyQuil. Plus, he had dinner ready and waiting for me when I got home. He takes such wonderful care of me and is such a giving partner. I feel lucky to have him in my life.


+ A couple of weeks ago we had to say goodbye to Jonah's long term nanny, Letty. She was with our family for about a year--since Jonah was 8 months old. So, it was really sad to say goodbye. She was like family. I am so thankful that  Jonah's new nanny, JoAnn, seems to be just as loving, sweet, and fun as Letty. This was her first full week and she and Jonah have gotten along really well. What a relief!

+ Saturday night we got to go out and have a great time at a party that our close friends were having. The party was a joint 1st birthday party for their daughter turned adult saint patrick's day party. We brought Jonah along and he was such a great sport! Like the party animal that he is, he had no problem staying in good spirits the whole night. It was so fun to hang out with old friends and let loose!




Jonah did not like sharing me with Ivy. He kept saying "No baby! No!" and trying to sit on my lap.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!