Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Uninspired

I'm feeling so uninspired lately. The winter blahs mixed with the semester hustle have created an awful case of the I Have Nothing To Says. At times like this I wish I was one of those cutesy fashion bloggers that could just post a photo of their outfit and everyone would ooo and aaah. Of course, I'm sitting here in an old t-shirt and gym shorts so no one would probably get too excited over that.

No wonder I'm not a fashion blogger.

Does anyone want to talk about Teen Mom or the Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion? Because that's the level I'm at today.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, same here! I mean, I could do the cute fashion blogger thing for about a week, and then everyone would catch onto the fact that I have about 7-8 winter outfits that are on non-stop rotation. That's not so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. this warm weather has really thrown me for a loop too! I've been so confused as to what to wear :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Every comment brings a smile to my face!